Storm Damage Claims with Renowned Building Solutions
Storm damage claims can be confusing. Renowned Building Solutions offers free inspections for storm damage claims in Crystal Lake and all surrounding Illinois suburbs. Contact Us and our experienced team will walk you through the process.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
- Renowned Building Solutions representatives will visit your site to give a Free Inspection and determine the extent of damage to your roof, siding, gutters, and windows.
- You will call your insurance to inform them of the damage.
- You will be assigned an Insurance Adjuster to manage your claim.
- Renowned Building Solutions will meet with the adjuster to make them aware of the full damage done.
- You will be presented with a budget for repairs or settlement.
- From here, you and Renowned Building Solutions will form a plan of action and decide on the span of the project.
- A contract will be written and signed by both representatives.
- Brand, type, and color of shingles/siding and other items are chosen by you.
- You will be notified of the job date.
- You will be notified of the material delivery date and the project start date.
- Most roofing projects will last approx. two days to put on a roof.
- Once the work is complete, Renowned Building Solutions coordinates a final inspection.
- Renowned always leave a clean site when finished.
- Once the project is done, you’ll authorize your insurance adjuster to release the final payment.
- A representative will be in contact after the job is done to go over the job and answer any questions you may have at that time. The remaining balance for the job will be collected at this point or you will authorize your insurance adjuster to release the final payment.
- Renowned Building Solutions is available if you have any problems after the project is completed.