Hot and cold spots are a common problem in homes with old roofs and insulation. During the winter, this can cause ice dams, damage to your property, and possible injury to your family. In the summer, these problems don’t disappear.
Here are issues you might be noticing in your home right now:
- Some areas in your home are hotter than others
- You see rotting spots on your roof decking
- Your family members are affected by respiratory illnesses like allergies and asthma
- You’re noticing paint peeling
- Your air conditioner is constantly on high and costing you more money
Some of these are more noticeable than others, but all have long-term effects. Summer is the best time to fix roofing problems as energy costs skyrocket. Fixing your roof this summer can cut down on hot spots in your home and save you money throughout the year.
Renowned Building Solutions offers free estimates and will work with your insurance to help you pay for it. Contact us for a free estimate and get rid of those costly hot and cold spots right away.